Friday, September 7, 2012

I'll be absent for most of the weekend..

This weekend is JAM PACKED for my family! I recently won some tickets to our local water park, Schlitterbahn, and since its so close to the end of the season, they are closed during the week(which is my ideal time to go!). We took our son when he was 9 months old and he loved it, so now at almost 3 he should really be able to enjoy himself!

This is a picture of my son @ Schlitterbahn! 08/10


Back at the beginning of summer i bought discounted passes to a smaller waterpark thats pretty close to home. We have yet to use them, and they expire within the next week, so were on waterpark double duty this weekend! 

On top of my waterpark excursions, my son has swim lessons AND my nephew's 10th birthday party is this weekend! A full weekend is ahead of us, but its packed with fun(and tiring!) activities!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Do something fun, you deserve it!


No comments:

Post a Comment