Monday, June 30, 2014

Schlitterbahn Ice Chest Challenge



I have been to Schlitterbahn countless times in my life and its always a blast. My kids always have the time of their lives and never want to leave. My favorite part about Schlitterbahn is the fact that is very friendly on the pocket. They are the only amusement park that I've heard of that offers free parking and the let you bring in an ice chest. 

In honor of Schlitterbahn being so awesome and allowing us to bring in an ice chest, i'm going to share my favorite ice chest recipe. Ice Chest Chicken Salad.


Ingredients:
1 Pound of roasted chicken breast(i use rotisserie chicken from the grocery store!)
1/4 cup chopped dill pickles
1 TBSP chopped onions
1 TBSP Mayo
1 TBSP Mustard
Salt & Pepper to taste


Directions:
Chop chicken in a small electric chopper until it looks like crumbs
Mix chicken with pickles & onions until all combined
Mix in Mayo & Mustard
Top off with Salt & Pepper

I love to spread it on plain ol' white bread. Its so refreshing on a hot day and it really hits the spot for my family!


No comments:

Post a Comment